Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kyle's 18 Month Appointment

Kyle had to change pediatricians, since I was laid off, we had to switch insurance, but this actually was a GREAT thing! Not that we didn't love his other Doctor, but seriously, the Kaiser clinic is fantastic! And, Kyle LOVED the toys in the waiting area....


Mom: are you excited kyle?
Kyle: YAY!!

I do NOT need both shoes mom....


Doodling while waiting for the doctor....


yay! my new pediatrician Dr. Bisgard...LOVE her! I'm a large-personality gal, so I instantly clicked with Lisa who was sooooooo outgoing and fun! LOVE her..


Lisa: can I take your vitals kyle?
Kyle: No this is yummier...gimme 5 doc.


The appointment went great, and Kyle is growing like a weed. His weight has really thinned out since he is in the 90th percentile for height.
And, being our 18month appointment, Kyle needed a shot, but he seriously is a pro! Here's a before and after...


Before the shot....



After the shot...


0 comments: